|This is one of Gateway Church’s favorite events!! 17 miles of fun!!
We will be carpooling to Cedar Creek Campground in Bayville NJ in order to get there by 10am. So please get to the church in time so we can leave by 8:30am.
Date: Saturday, July 29th
Carpooling: Leaving Gateway Church @ 8am
Trip: 4-Hr. Drop off at Ore Pond Canoe Access, Double Trouble State Park.
Trip length -17 miles.
Return: Arrive Back at Gateway Church @ approx. 6pm.WHAT TO BRING:
1. Pack a Lunch and wrap it a million times so it doesn’t get wet
(even if you put it in a cooler box).
2. Old pair of shoes or water shoes
3. Bathing suit
4. There are showers at the campground so bring a change of clothes
and some soap.
5. Water (drinking river water isn’t recommended).
6. Sun ScreenF.Y.I. – YOUR SPOT WILL NOT BE RESERVED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.You can pay by cash or check (payable to Gateway Church).
Also there are only so many spots available, so the sooner you sign up the better!